Design to Code In Class Assignment

During week 7 we had to build a website with an existing mockup. We had to do it in class within 3.5 hours.

I decided to make it responsive manually (not using sections with percentages of their widths). So, instead of having 29.33% for the 1/3 columns, for example, I made it the old fashioned way. I changed positions of each items not using responsiveness of sections. I didn’t want to do it because we recently had a homework from Ben to create 1/3 + 1/3 + 1/3 and 1/3 + 2/3 columns so I didn’t want to copy the code from that exercise tbh 🙂

The desktop version of the site ended up looking like this:


the media query break point of 640px this way:



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s